(Last updated on 15 August 2021)
By your (or, where applicable, your child’s or ward’s) access of this Site and/or use of the Services, you hereby agree to be legally bound by the T&Cs. If you do not accept the T&Cs, please leave the Site and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
- We have the right to vary or amend the T&Cs and any other terms and conditions applicable to the offers, promotions, privileges, contests, deals and services available through the Site (the "Services") from time to time by posting any amendments on the Site, and you agree to be bound by such amendments. Our decision on all aspects of this Site and the Services shall be final and no verbal or written correspondence, including, but not limited to, enquiries and appeals, shall be entertained.
- You also agree to be bound by any terms applicable to your chosen Service as set out on the Site for the relevant items and, where applicable, the redemption and/or payment terms you have selected including, but not limited to, terms governing payment, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to the T&Cs and you are either (a) using, accessing and/or contracting in your own personal capacity; (b) using, accessing and/or contracting on behalf of a corporate entity; (c) contracting as parent or guardian of a child or ward who is less than 18 years old and who is using and/or accessing the Site, in which event you agree as his/her parent/guardian, both in your personal capacity and on behalf of your child/ward, to be bound by the T&Cs and to be liable for your child’s or ward’s acts and omissions while using and/or accessing the Site, and you also agree to ensure that your child or ward observes the T&Cs.
- SPH may, by notice in writing posted on its website (the "Notification"), assign and transfer (as the case may be) all of its rights, interests, obligations and liabilities relating to or in connection with your order, purchase and/or use of the Site and the T&Cs (save for any rights, interests, obligations and/or liabilities of SPH arising prior to such assignment and transfer) to any transferee (the "Transferee") being (a) a wholly-owned subsidiary of SPH; (b) SPH Media Limited; or (c) such other entity which will acquire, whether entirely or substantially, the media business carried on by SPH and/or its subsidiaries, in each case as may be identified in the Notification (and such Notification is acknowledged by the Transferee), without requiring any consent of or any further notice, acknowledgment or action by you and/or the Transferee.
- You agree that on and as from the date specified in the Notification, (a) SPH shall be absolutely released and discharged from all rights, interests, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Services and the T&Cs (but without prejudice to any rights, interests, obligations and/or liabilities of SPH arising prior to such date), and (b) all such rights, interests, obligations and liabilities shall be assumed by and vested in the Transferee as if the Transferee had been named herein in place of SPH.
- SPH has the right to change the Services listed at any time as well as to substitute the Items listed for a comparable Item. SPH makes no representation or warranty as to the Services and/or Item listed or the quality or condition of the Services and/or Item listed. Images of Services and/or Items listed used in any advertising and marketing material are only representative of the actual Services and/or Items listed and the actual Services and/or Items listed may differ from images shown.
- All orders made by you on the Site are subject to stock availability. SPH reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any Item is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason. SPH reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular Item you may order.
- All orders made by you on the Site shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the selected Item(s) and quantities set out in your order upon these Shop by SPH Terms and Conditions. All orders shall be subject to acceptance by us. Processing of payment for an order shall not in itself constitute acceptance of the order by us, provided that where an order for any Item(s) is rejected or cancelled by us, any payment made for such order shall be reversed or refunded by us in accordance with the prevailing refund policy at such time.
- Strictly no cancellation, exchange or re-selection of any Items will be allowed after an order form is submitted, unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are shown in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax. The prices of Items may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any time without notice
- Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- You agree and acknowledge that no representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including, without limitation, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given by us in respect of any Item or Service. We will not entertain any requests to issue any refund or grant an exchange in respect of any Item that is found to be faulty or not fit for use or for any other reasons.
- SPH and its related corporations shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss (including, without limitation, any indirect or consequential loss and damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information), liability, expenses, claims and costs arising out of or in connection with the Services and/or Items listed, including, but not limited to, any actual or alleged injury, damage, death or other consequences occurring to any person as a result, directly or indirectly, of the possession or use of the Services and/or Items listed whether claimed by reason of breach of warranty, negligence, product defect or otherwise, and regardless of the form in which any such claim is made, save for any liability that cannot be excluded by applicable laws (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum extent allowed by applicable laws).
- While we make every effort to ensure that the Site and all its content is accurate and complete, we provide the Services and content on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, compliance with description, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that the functions contained in or access to the Site, Services, content or other content will be timely, quality, suitable, available, accurate, uninterrupted, error-free, or without omission, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site, Services, or content are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the download, installation or use of the Site or any content in or with any device will not affect the functionality or performance of the device. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the content, the services, the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or otherwise.
- You agree that: (a) we shall be entitled at any time, at our sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice, to add to, vary, terminate, withdraw or suspend the operation of the whole or any part or feature of the Site without assigning any reason; (b) access to or the operation of the Site and/or the services may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors; and (c) the Site and service may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherently and in any such event, We shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage, which may be incurred as a result.
- You agree that: (a) we offer no guarantees, representations and warranties in respect of the Services and/or Items. We expressly disclaim to the fullest extent allowed by applicable laws, any and all liability for acts, omissions and conduct in connection with or related to your use of the Services and/or Items (including the redemption of the vouchers) as well as the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties (including the Merchants (as defined below)) in connection with or related to your use of the Services and/or Items (including the redemption of the vouchers); (b) the Services and/or Items will be provided and/or fulfilled by third party providers and that your use of the Services and/or Items (including, without limitation, the redemption of the vouchers) and access and/or use of the third party sites are at your own risk. We are not responsible for and do not guarantee the functionality, availability or continuity of the Services and/or Items and/or the third party sites at any time. We also do not guarantee that the third party sites will be accessible, secure, reliable, or be without disruption, interruption, errors, virus or other harmful elements, or that the results, information, contents or materials derived from the third party sites are accurate, reliable or suitable for its users. Without prejudice to the foregoing, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable laws, we shall not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, any indirect or consequential loss and damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information or loss of data), liability, expenses, claims, costs, or any actual or alleged injury, damage, death or other consequences occurring to any person, arising out of or in connection or which may arise (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, under statute or otherwise) by reason of or in connection with your order, the Items, any products and/or services offered by third parties, the access and/or use of the third party sites and applications, howsoever caused; and (c) the Merchant is solely responsible for the fulfilment and/or redemption of any Services and/or Items (including vouchers you have purchased) and we are not responsible or liable to honour any such vouchers/products. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable laws, we shall not under any circumstances whatsoever be liable for any delay, failure, or default of the Merchants to fulfill and/or redeem any vouchers and/or any other products and services offered by the Merchants on redemption of the vouchers and/or products. In no event shall we be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused through the use of, or the inability to use, the Services, the Site, content or any other website or device.
- In no event shall SPH be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages that result from the services, the Site or content, or your use of, or the inability to use, the services, the Site, content or any other website or device, even if SPH or its authorised representatives has been advised of, or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
- You agree that the above exclusions and limitations of liability enable the Services, Items and the content to be provided by SPH at reasonable costs to you.
- Vouchers purchased on the Site are provided and fulfilled by the relevant merchant (the "Merchant"). Such vouchers must be utilized and redeemed by subscribers in accordance with applicable terms and conditions in respect of the voucher. Vouchers must be redeemed prior to its expiry and neither the Merchant nor SPH will be honour or provide a refund for any expired vouchers.
- Any unutilised amount on the vouchers will not be refunded.
- You acknowledge and agree that: (a) the Services and/or Items purchased are for your personal and non-commercial use only; and (b) you will not duplicate, resell or trade the Services and/or Items to any other persons whether for profit or otherwise and you shall not charge other persons for use of the vouchers. Any attempt to carry out any of these will potentially void the Services and/or Items at our discretion.