Expiry Date: 5 December 2023 11:59pm
Unleash your creativity and delight your loved ones with festive cupcakes this Christmas
Join us for a delightful culinary adventure as we transform cupcakes into festive masterpieces. In this hands-on Christmas novelty cupcake workshop, you’ll learn the secrets to baking soft and moist cupcakes, creating Swiss meringue buttercream, and mastering various piping techniques to decorate your creation with three fun designs.
As an ST subscriber, you can join this workshop at $80/pax (U.P. $148/pax). Limited number of slots available.
- Date: Dec 16
- Time: 2pm to 5pm
- Venue: Baker’s Brew in Upper Thomson
- Age: Suitable for those aged 16 and above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided
- Each participant takes home with one box of 6 cupcakes
What you would learn:
- How to bake soft and moist cupcakes
- How to make swiss meringue butter cream
- How to decorate your own cupcakes with various piping techniques